Scientific treatment for a younger,
healthier looking face!!
with mct injector by mesoestetic®
mesoestetic®, one of the most advanced laboratories in Europe (Spain), is an established producer in the medical cosmetics sector thanks to its continuous research effort and the efficacy of its products, which are all scientifically proven and supported by technical studies.
Mesoestetic mct injector is an advanced electronic injection gun for administering of mesotherapy solutions.
It allows less painful and much safer treatment thanks to:
- high-speed needle projection;
- no vibratory effects;
- simultaneous micromassage or following injections to improve the diffusion of active substances.
The genuine mesoestetic - a wide range of active substances is supplied in individual sterile ampoules. Used for designing and blending 100% personalised treatment programmes as part of made–to-measure cocktails specific to each client. Any surplus cocktails may be taken home for personal use as a serum.
All products are produced by mesoestetic Pharma Group pharmaceuticals laboratories, whose plant complies with European Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards and are authorised by competent health authorities.
PrimaVera Beauty is fully qualified and certified in Mesoestetic Mesotherapy.
- Technique whereby a blend of active substances is introduced into the skin surface by numerous micro-injections to correct aesthetic concerns such as skin aging, acne, pigmentation...
- It is a non-surgical treatment requiring no preparation time - with the advantage that clients can immediately return to their daily activities.
- The purpose of the technique is to stimulate collagen synthesis in fibroblast through the healing of the micro-wounds caused overall by the punctures and healing to prevent and diminish wrinkles through the action of the various active agents injected.
Its effectiveness is based on three main concepts:
- physical stimulation produced by the needle (mechanical stimulus)
- pharmacological effect produced by the solution or a specific blend of active substances
- micro-doses of the solution which activate a greater number of the receptors in the skin.
The benefits, provided by the treatment:
- Normalises skin pigmentation;
- Provides additional moisturising;
- Smoothes wrinkles and expression lines;
- Plumps the tissues;
- Redefines the facial contour;
- Stimulates local microflow, especially in the eye contour.
How many treatments?
The most effective is a course of 4-6 treatments, which are recommended at 2 week intervals.
Results vary depending on your skin type and the condition being treated. On average, patients notice visible improvement in two to three sessions. For certain conditions, patients see results after the first session.
How long is the “down time” and recovery time?
There may be some superficial swelling, which will settle within 24-48 hrs. Although rare, other possible side effects include the appearance of some small needle marks or bruises which will resolve within a few days. Treatment around the eye area may take longer to settle – possibly 5-7 days.
Patients with: bleeding disorder or who are on anticoagulants, who are pregnant, could become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, who are a compromised immune system or have AIDS, with history of stroke, recent cancer, or blood clots, with active skin infection – bacterial or viral.
Not recommended in patients:
- Taking antihistamines and/or anticoagulants
- With a history of herpes in the area to be treated
- Taking vasodilators the night before (aspirins, garlic, wine, herbal medicine, omega fatty acids etc)
- Pregnant or nursing women
- With specific hypersensitivity to the substances to be injected
- Suffering autoimmune diseases or have AIDS
- Suffering active dermatological diseases (psoriasis, acne, etc.)
- With active skin infection – bacterial or viral
- With history of stroke, recent cancer, or blood clots
- With serious liver or kidney diseases
Precautions to be taken after the treatment
- No active products such as AHA’s (Glycolic Acid), BHA’s, benzoyl peroxide, Retinol, alcohol based topical skin care for 1 week
- No makeup straight after treatment
- No exercise or heat of any source e.g. sauna, hot shower, solarium over the next 24 hours
- No blow drying or hair colouring straight after the treatment
- No rubbing or stimulating area treated
- No swimming in a chlorinated pool or at sea for 24 hrs
- No chemical peel/microdermabrasion/dermabrasion for one week
- No IPL/Laser/fractional laser/Infra red light exposure for one week
- No Muscle relaxant/dermal filler injections for one week
- No Spray or self-tanning for 24 hrs
- No Cosmetic tattooing on the treated area for one week
- Use gentle cleanser, hydrating moisturiser, hydrating serum & Sun cream with SPF 50
- Use mineral makeup
Main side effects
From the method of administration or injection technique
Pain: depending on the patient’s sensitivity.
Bruising: depending on the vascularity of the area
One treatment starts from $160.00
Prices vary depending on the client's skin condition and the age of the person.
• Pay for 3 treatments and save 15%
• Pay for 5 treatments and save 20%
Discover the mesoestetic® difference and standards that deliver rapid and effective results for all ages and skin types
Call us today: 09 523 2959.
Ask about our very attractive specials.