PrimaVera Beauty presents PRIMA-MATRIX FACIAL
- advanced, youth restoring technology that Europeans whisper about
but not yet widely available in New Zealand.
We are proud to be amongst the first providers of this amazing treatment in Auckland.
Indications for Mesotherapy
- Flabby, dry, worn and thin skin
- Tiny-wrinkled type of skin aging
- Wrinkles around the mouth
- Pore size reduction
- Tan burns
Benefits of Mesotherapy
- An immediately visible result appears right after the first procedure
- Noted smoothing of superficial and moderately deep wrinkles: this wonderful result is seen following the procedure
- Unprecedented treatment of periorbital wrinkles (around eyes, including crow’s feet)
- Restoration of physiological moisturizing of face, neck, cleavage and hands
- Restoration of amplitude and density of skin, giving it a healthy lustre and silkiness
- Faster healing of skin after sun and heat burns
- Space distribution of hyaluronic acid in the skin is more even and deep than from injections and other methods of hyaluronic acid administration
- Completely painless.
The number of sessions depends on the condition of the skin and the response to the treatment.
A course of 4 treatments is recommended.
If a scheduled monthly support care is administered, the result stays permanently.
Single treatment - $140 for 1.5 hrs
Prepaid: 3 or more treatments - $120 each
For the best results, men should have the face freshly shaved before the treatment.
How does it work?
Needle-free Mesotherapy Treatment is a combination of Facial Cupping and Cold Laser Therapy (known as Laser Biorevitalisation).
Cupping releases soft tissue, lifts facial tissues, drains out excess fluid and any toxins present on the skin. Facial cupping also causes blood to flow to the stagnant skin and muscles of the face, giving it an instant kick of youth, and has a pleasantly calming effect on the nervous system.
Can be combined with any other Facial treatment for an additional $20
Laser Biorevitalisation greatly increases the level of Hyaluronic Acid* in the skin. The effect is to ensure a prolonged skin moisturizing and regenerating, together with a powerful lifting. Does not cause allergies or complications. No rehabilitation period is required. The results, which are noticeable even after the first procedure, surpass those achieved by injection methods.
* Although Hyaluronic Acid (HA) can be found naturally in almost every cell in the body, it is found in the greatest concentrations in the skin tissue. Almost 50% of the body’s HA is found there. It is found in both the deep underlying dermal areas as well as in the visible epidermal top layers. Young skin is smooth and elastic and contains large amounts of HA that helps keep the skin stay young and healthy. The HA provides continuous moisture to the skin by binding up to 1000 times its weight in water. With age, the ability of the skin to produce HA decreases.
What is Laser Therapy ?
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) = Cold Laser Therapy = Soft Laser =
Laser Bio-stimulation = Laser Bio revitalisation or just Laser therapy
Laser therapy aims to bio-stimulate the cells in the body. Because of the low power of the lasers used, the effects do not cause heating and there is no damage to living tissue. Three distinct effects are known to occur when using low level laser therapy:
A) Growth factor response within cells and tissue as a result of increased ATP * and protein synthesis; improves new cell growth and increases cell calcium up-take.
Increased ATP makes the cells reproduce faster, making them act like younger cells.
* ATP molecules are found in the cells of all living things. In animal and human systems, Adenosine Triphosphate is synthesised in small cellular organelles called mitochondria. In the mitochondria, the primary cellular energy source - the ATP - is produced by combining oxygen with sugar derived from food.
B) Pain relief as a result of increased endorphin release; increased serotonin.
C) Strengthening the immune system response.
As Laser Therapy soothes inflammation, it is especially helpful after exfoliation, chemical peels or any treatment that inflames the skin. As a result, Laser Therapy can be incorporated into any facial or body care procedure. Laser therapy is also beneficial for post-operative skin care. The best anti-aging skin care advice is to practice prevention. Low level laser therapy is an effective modern treatment to enhance the body’s ability to heal itself, helping to prevent illness and create an energetic balance.
Can be combined with any of our other Facial treatments for an additional $30